Zinc is important for protein synthesis and collagen formation. Zinc promotes the health of the immune system and wound healing.
Zinc levels may decrease because of the diarrhea, renal diseases, cirrhosis and diabetes.
Its main functions are:
- It is involved in the proper functioning of the prostate gland
- Helps the production of testosterone in men
- It reduces the risk of stunting and provide an important nutritional benefits to children in the process of growth
- It regulates the activity of sebaceous glands
- It promotes the health of the immune system
- It helps to heal wounds
- Prevents and combats free radical formation
Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are suspicious of pregnancy, or during lactating period.
Keep out of reach of children.
Oral, adults take one or two (1-2) tablets daily, as a dietary supplement, with meals.